Sunday 13 May 2012

Day 23, 24

So Day 23 was Cardio Power and Resistance, and today was Plyometric Cardio Circuit. I'm finding that these workouts are just a tiny bit easier to do, except that I crashed in the second half of today's video, probably because I was tired from Hapkido, and also because I pushed myself a little too hard in the first half. Yesterday wasn't that bad, though. However, I'm noticing that my calves have started hurting, and my rests are mostly due to that. It's never happened before; usually it's an all-over ache, but these past few days my calves have started to feel strained and tired. It's probably not a good thing, but I have no idea what caused it and why. Maybe all the long distance running last week... At least I'm feeling slightly stronger, though. Still no difference in the appearance of my legs :(

No comments:

Post a Comment