Tuesday 8 May 2012

So the third week curse was right...

I've been pretty busy with homework lately, but that's no excuse. Busier people than I have found a way to do it. This is the fourth day I missed, so I feel terrible. On Saturday and Sunday I did a fair bit of walking, since I was buying props, and filming a video project. By the time I got home, I was tired, both physically and mentally. I had a 2.4k run on Monday for my school's fitness test. My time improved from 15.10 to 13.15, which means I was an entire lap faster (about 2 minutes). I have Insanity to thank, because instead of giving up and walking, which I wanted to many many times, I pushed through, and walked only when I really had to. I gave myself some time to recover, about 15 seconds, then started jogging again. These short breaks energized me, but I didn't give in to the temptation to just walk for half a lap, which I would have before. I didn't do Insanity yesterday, though. And today was more filming, and just plain laziness on my part. I have more filming tomorrow, but I will try my best to finish the third week tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment